Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Flora’s Fauna Mosaic Crochet Blanket made by Linda’s Crafty Corner (linked design by Rosina Plane) – This was a gorgeous mosaic crochet-along, and Linda’s version is stunning! Link to the PAID pattern included!
- Checked Crochet Pumpkins by Nana’s Crafty Home – Clever and quick construction and a wonderful photo tutorial make up with FREE crochet pattern!
- Upcycled Potted Sunflower by Eye Love Knots – Liven up your space with color that never fades! This FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial shows how to crochet a cute, potted sunflower using any size pot or upcycled coffee mug!
- Wetherby Cropped Cardigan by Han Jan Crochet – This is an easy crop crochet cardigan pattern with options for a hip and duster length version in adult sizes XS to 5XL. Get the cropped version as a FREE pattern, with paid variations!
- Ribbed Crochet Cardigan with Pockets by Yarn Craftee – A long bodied cardi with pocket and side slits, this FREE crochet pattern includes up to a size 3XL!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!