Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Fisherman’s Nap Aran Cable Blanket from Dora Does – This snuggly blanket pattern uses lesser known traditional fisherman’s crochet cable techniques to create a classic looking cable blanket … PAID crochet pattern!
- Cosy Crochet Cardigan from Yarn Craftee – This cosy cardi is worked up in Aran weight yarn and includes instructions for sizes XS to 3XL … FREE crochet pattern!
- Black Cat Granny Square from Golden Lucy Crafts – Make a spooky black cat for Halloween or a work this up in any color in honor of your favorite feline … FREE crochet pattern!
- Ghostly Mushroom Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – This tapestry makes a great addition to any Halloween decor … FREE charted crochet pattern!
- Snowman Pillow from Maria’s Blue Crayon – ‘Tis almost the season! This snowman pillow will make such a cheerful accessory all winter season long … FREE crochet pattern!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!