Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
- MOST CLICKED LINK: Chunky Chevron Basket by Ned and Mimi – This chunky crochet basket has a unique texture, thanks to the “diagonal chevron” stitch pattern. Made with super bulky yarn, it works up very quickly and is a FREE crochet pattern!
- Kieran Basket by Divine Debris – Store even more with this crochet basket that has a matching mug rug – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
- One Step at a Time Crochet Wrap by Dora Does UK – A thick, chunky textured wrap/oversized scarf, this extra cozy winter accessory is a PAID crochet pattern!
- Mini Crochet Backback by Celtic Knot Crochet – A fun little backpack that can be attached to your big bag and filled with the tiny essentials – money, credit cards, lip balm, hand sanitizer, and/or keys – a FREE crochet pattern!
- Velvet Pumpkins by Celtic Knot Crochet – Fall vibes imbue these velvety pumpkins in two sizes – a pair of FREE crochet patterns!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!