Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Peppermint the Polar Bear Ami by Crystalized Designs – This cozy, furry bear is cute as holiday decor, or change the color for a woodsy look with this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Functional Elegance Cowl by Designs by Diligence – This cowl was inspired by the decor using burlap with an overlay of lace, and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Gnome Bottle Topper by Nana’s Crafty Home – These little guys would be a great way to present a bottle of wine or Champagne for a party or as a gift – and they’re a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Peppermint Washcloth by Posh Pooch Designs – This washcloth also makes a festive doily for setting a candy dish or candle on, or you can just hang it up for some fun decor – a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Little Winter Penguin by Thoresby Cottage – This crochet penguin pattern is a delight to make, including his cute little pom-pom hat – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!