Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mushroom Reflections Wall Hanging from Divine Debris – Such a beautiful woodland themed wall hanging … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Bunny Towel Topper from Nana’s Crafty Home – This sweet bunny makes such a great addition for your Easter kitchen decor … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Liguria Scarf from Christa Co Designs – A lacy one-skein scarf project … FREE crochet pattern!
4. 10 Uses for Stitch Markers from Kiku Corner – Some great tips for your next knit and crochet projects!
5. Mosaic Wreath from EyeLoveKnots – Such a lovely spring wreath with a textured design … FREE crochet pattern!
This is a crochet pattern review of the Tie Front Top pattern from designer Joy of Motion Crochet. Review done by A Stitch Shy of Normal for EyeLoveKnots.
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!