Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Shamrock Decoration by Celtic Knot Crochet – A fun and festive seasonal pattern, perfect as a garland, brooch, or wherever you need a little touch o’ the green – a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Little Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern by Thoresby Cottage – This project is great for using scraps and the finished little bunnies can be used for so many different things! There are 3 sizes included in this FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chunky Bucket Hat by Posh Pooch Designs -This bucket hat is designed to fit a 22 to 24 inch head, and is quick to crochet in 5-bulky yarns with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. DC All Day Shawl by Nana’s Crafty Home – This simple crochet shawl for beginners is the perfect project for a beginning crocheter or for those that want a simple, one-cake project with a one row repeat – a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Sedona Mosaic Crochet Shawl by Ned and Mimi – This triangle scarf is definitely easier than it looks, and offers the perfect opportunity to try out mosaic crochet with this FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!