Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Chubby Bear by Häkelfieber Austria – These adorable bears were designed for their holiday market – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern! (Click here to translate the site to English, or if that fails, use Google Translate!)
2. Rustic Crochet Jute Bag by Raji’s Craft Hobby – Items made with jute twine are beautiful to look at and they are extremely strong, durable, and sturdy – and this one is a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Mountain Trail Cowl by Nana’s Crafty Home – With a unique woven appearance and gorgeous texture, this easy and eye-popping crochet cowl is a beautiful and warm winter accessory – and a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Diagonal Pocket Shawl by Yarn Craftee – This diagonal pocket shawl pattern is easy to style, and easy to crochet with this FREE crochet pattern featuring clever details!
5. Celtic Heart Garland by Celtic Knot Crochet – Fun to create and see hanging up in your home – this FREE crochet pattern will add color, interest and whimsy to any decor!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!