Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Snowflake Heart Ornament by Golden Lucy Crafts – This delicate crochet ornament will make a great decoration for Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Winter birthdays, or weddings… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Fruit Stripe Cowl Crochet Pattern and Video by Posh Pooch Designs – Freshly updated with a new yarn, including photo and video tutorials… FREE crochet pattern!
3. Woven Heart Basket by Celtic Knot Crochet – Use this pretty basket as a simple decoration (as shown) or add felt or paper to the inside so it can hold treats, with a photo tutorial… FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Cable Cape by The Little Treasures – Maya shares her pattern inspiration and photos of a lovely finished project, that’s for sale as a finished item!
5. Grace Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Another Mum Fights the Dust – This cozy and on-trend crochet headband pattern includes sizes from Baby to Adult Large… FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!