Woohoo!! Welcome to the first round of Loop Scoop for 2022!!
If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Heart Gnome Christmas Ornament Golden Lucy Crafts – These little gnomes are so adorable … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Granny Hexagon Hot Pad from Small but Kinda Mighty – This hexagon hot pad looks so fun to make for you or a friend … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Celtic Trinity Snowflake from Celtic Knot Crochet – Such a gorgeous snowflake design featuring two trinity knots intertwined in the center … PAID crochet pattern!
4. MOD Sock Monkey Chevrons Lapghan from East of Eden – Classic sock monkey colors incorporated into a simple and cozy single crochet ripple lapghan … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Backcountry Fingerless Gloves from Christao Design – Perfect for the chilly weather, this wrist warmer pattern is beginner friendly and works up quickly with chunky weight yarn … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!