Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Vintage Red Truck Christmas Crochet Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Designs – This afghan is actually easier than it may look, using basic beginner-friendly single crochet stitches throughout… FREE crochet pattern!
2. Willow Wood Hood with Faux Fur Trim by Posh Pooch Designs – This cozy and colorful hood is perfect for chilly temps… FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Fall Ornaments by Golden Lucy Crafts – These crochet Fall ornaments will look great anywhere in your home – kitchen, living room, or craft room… FREE crochet patterns!
4. Cute Little Critters by Linda Crafty Corner – See how she created this adorable autumnal display… and she’s included links to the FREE crochet patterns!
5. Thanksgiving Crochet Turkey Themed Coaster by Raji’s Craft Hobby – Use some pretty autumn colors to add a touch of festive decoration to your table settings or give as a hostess gift… FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!