Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Autumn Splendor Scarf from Celtic Knot Crochet – The perfect accessory for the chilly autumn weather with an easy cable-like design … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Nina Bean Crochet Beanie from Nana’s Crafty Home – This stylish beanie was designed with lots of love in honor of her beautiful granddaughter Nina and for brain cancer awareness. The design is worked flat and seamed together for and includes four sizes from child through adult … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Fall Earrings from Golden Lucy Crafts – Colorful fall leaves you can wear … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Clover Crochet Stitch from Meladora’s Creations – A beautiful stitch pattern for showing off colors in blankets, scarves, garments, and more … FREE crochet stitch pattern and video tutorial!
5. Widcombe c2c Crochet Hat from Han Jan Crochet – Such great colorwork worked in a corner to corner method; instructions for infant through adult sizes included … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!