Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: A New Leaf Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs – This FREE crochet pattern features a simple 6-row repeat that is easy to memorize, making it a great take-along project!
2. V Stitch Waffle Crochet Stitch by Meladora’s Creations – Learn how to crochet this versatile textured stitch in this FREE crochet stitch tutorial!
3. Halloween Crochet Patterns for a Pumpkin & Black Cat Treat Cups by Nana’s Crafty Home – So cute and quick, these are perfect for gifting or decorating, and a pair of FREE crochet patterns!
4. Fall Brooches by The Little Treasures – Showing off some lovely crochet pieces available in her shop, you’ll be inspired by these jewels featuring her PAID crochet patterns!
5. Karen Strong Beanie for Crochet Cancer Challenge by Made with a Twist – Made with super bulky yarn and repeating stitches, it’s a great project for binge-watching shows or just relaxing, and a PAID crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!