Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Wind Spinner by The Little Treasures – Add color and motion to your life with this trending FREE crochet pattern!
2. Big Easy Knot Bag by Posh Pooch Designs – This clever self-closing bag features lovely stripes and cables, and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Another Giraffe Greta by Conhilos Lanas y Botones – An adorable amigurumi Giraffe – available as a PAID crochet pattern in both English and Spanish!
4. Halloween Cactus Coasters by Divine Debris – These fun and unique coasters are perfect for Halloween lovers – and plant parents! A set of FREE crochet patterns!
5. Sunflower Crochet Table Runner by Nana’s Crafty Home – Create your custom autumn look with this clever intarsia and tapestry crochet FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!