Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Reusable Crochet Face Scrubbie Mitts from Yarn Craftee – Create your own spa experience at home with these face scrubbies … they also make a great gift! … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Cactus Blanket from Nana’s Crafty Home – Add a bit of Southwest flair to your decor with this corner to corner design … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Diamond Ladder Tapestry Crochet Cowl from Ned & Mimi – Two color tapestry crochet cowl … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Apple Soap Cozy from Eye Love Knots – This adorable soap cozy also makes a great little gift pouch … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Autumn Jewells Shawl from Blue Star Crochet – A beautiful lacy rectangle shawl for those late summer nights … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!