Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Fleece Teddy and Bunny by All About Ami – These cuddly stuffies are so soft and fluffy and will be cherished by loved ones! FREE crochet pattern!
2. Fisherman’s Winter: Ribbed Crochet Beanie by Dora Does – This pattern has amazing stretch and it’s easy to alter the length to suit your preference! FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Garland Mushrooms and Hedgehogs by Golden Lucy Crafts – This adorable woodland-themed crochet garland (or bunting) will make a beautiful decoration for any room! FREE crochet patterns!
4. Buco Towel by ChristaCoDesign – This textured kitchen towel features a simple design that can be threaded through itself to hang neatly (and never fall on the floor)! FREE crochet pattern!
5. Mesh Shirt with Flower Tendril by Crochet Fever Austria – Perfect for wearing with long sleeves or none at all, long or short, over a bikini or over a spaghetti top, with jeans or over leggings! FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!