Hello my friends and welcome back to our second round of The Loop Scoop! If you missed our big announcement on the last round, Hookin on Hump Day is now The Loop Scoop … same awesome yarny content, fresh new name!
Like before, the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Modern Christmas Tree Pillow (or Wall Hanging) by Ned and Mimi: This is a classic piece that you can have in your home, year after year, even if your home décor changes! And it’s a lovely FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Wave Shawl by Annie Design Crochet: This easy to wear rectangular shawl is worked in a four-row repeat crochet pattern, and it’s easy to customize for your perfect size. A gorgeous FREE crochet pattern!
3. Christmas Tree Ornament by Yarnhild: These cute Christmas trees are quick to make and work up in less than 30 minutes! An adorable FREE crochet pattern!
4. Celtic Snowflake Ornament by Celtic Knot Crochet: snowflakes – So beautiful and delicate, so fascinating and unique, create a snowflake with a Celtic Knot at the center! A stunning PAID crochet pattern!
5. Calla Lily Pocket Shawl by All About Ami: This pattern features an elegant and romantic stitch that is worked over a 2 row repeat. And it’s a beautiful FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!