Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet C2C Crab by Nana’s Crafty Home – This one is beginner-friendly with minimal color changes – great for a first-time c2c project, and a FREE crochet pattern (one in a series)!
2. Cupcake Granny Square by Thoresby Cottage – This sweet little motif is perfect for that celebration project, previously published as part of 3D Granny Squares, and now a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Teacher Appreciation Day Presents by Howling at the Moon – A sweet and thoughtful gift idea spurred this mom into action – and she’s shared the link to the book she got the patterns from!
4. Summer CAL Update by Frau Tschi-Tshci – See how beautiful this pattern is worked up in a variety of colorways – link to the FREE CAL pattern included!
5. Brexley Crop Top by Crystalized Designs – A relaxing stitch pattern, in a relaxing style, in sizes XS to 2X – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!