Happy June!! Welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Spring Buds Cardi from Ned and Mimi – A simple cardi pattern with size options from XS to 5X … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet C2C scarf from Nana’s Crafty Home – A lovely, lacy corner to corner triangle scarf … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chickpea Dishcloth from Designs by Diligence – This handy dishcloth features a raised cable design resembling a chickpea plant … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Lacy Flower Crown from Sweet Softies – This flower headband makes such a sweet accent piece for any size … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Island Play Set from Craft Attic Resources – This play set project is so fun … post includes link to FREE crochet pattern from Squirrel Picnic!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!