Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mother’s Day Shawl Crochet Pattern and Video by Posh Pooch Designs – Perfect for all sorts of occasions, this shawl works up quickly in self-striping yarn! A FREE crochet pattern with step-out photos!
2. Any Yarn Will Do Crochet Cardigan by Dora Does UK – This PAID crochet pattern includes instructions for each of the yarn weights in 7 sizes from XS – 3XL, plus a huge amount of supporting information, tips, and guides to ensure you make a success of your cardigan!
3. Elba Cardigan by ChristaCoDesign – This lacy cardigan is perfect for draping over your summer tank top to give you a stylish and finished look in women’s sizes S (34″)-5X (62″) – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mother’s Day Crochet Heart by Golden Lucy Crafts – This gorgeous crocheted heart ornament is embellished with flowers and beads to create a perfect handmade gift for your mom or grandma – or for a summer wedding! And it’sa FREE crochet pattern!
5. Koala C2C Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Home – This FREE crochet blanket pattern would be perfect for any koala bear lover or as a unisex baby gift. Especially fitting for a bear or wildlife-themed nursery!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!