Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of The Loop Scoop! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Woven Crochet Blanket from Nana’s Crafty Home – This gorgeous FREE crochet pattern features a stitch and color combo that makes it look woven – and beautiful!
2. Eddy the Duck from Yarnhild – This adorable amigurumi duck is adorable spring decor or Easter basket filling – and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Shamrock Toque from Rich Textures Crochet – March weather is all over the place – be prepared for this crazy season with this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Happy Shamrock in a Hat Applique from Golden Lucy Crafts – This smiley little FREE crochet clover pattern is perfect for adding a touch of green to your wardrobe!
5. Celtic Cowl by Celtic Knot Crochet – The instructions for this lovely PAID pattern include over 15 color photos, a video tutorial for how to weave the knot, and a clear Knot diagram!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!