Yes, you’ve come to the right place!!! Hookin on Hump Day is now The Loop Scoop … same awesome yarny content, fresh new name!
The Loop Scoop will run just as before on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 9pm EST. Tamara and I are still your stitchy hostesses … which means double the exposure for you!! Links and projects will be featured both here on Petals to Picots and at Moogly and we will both promote the featured projects on our blogs and social media.
Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Cable Hat from Han Jan Crochet – This winter beanie pattern that is worked up flat for a simple yet stylish design … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Acorn from Grace and Yarn – Adorable amigurumi acorn that is perfect for you fall decor … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Harvest Moon Pocket Shawl Pattern Review from Eye Love Knots – A thorough review for the cozy shawl pattern from designer Crochet With Carrie … includes link to the FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cozy Star from Tiny Curl – These sweet little stars are great for holiday decor or all the year through … FREE crochet pattern with lots of photos and a video to guide you through!
5. Dana Scarf from Divine Debris – Stripes and tassels … so fun! Such a colorful and carefree vibe for your autumn wardrobe … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the The Loop Scoop party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!