Welcome back for Hookin’ on Hump Day #99!! You know what that means … the next time you come to party we will be celebrating the big #100! And of course we have some fun things up our sleeves to celebrate. You won’t want to miss it! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Lucienne’s Summer Mandala by Atelier Marie-Lucienne: A vibrant and colorful mandala pattern and FREE too!
2. Super Secret Storage Pouf by ChaleurLife: A comfy pouf with secret storage for extra blankets or stuffed animals … FREE pattern!
3. Retro Ornament Throw by Jessie At Home: Absolutely stunning afghan inspired by vintage glass Christmas ornaments … FREE video tutorial series with link to FREE pattern!
4. Modular Crochet Blocking Station by One Dog Woof: Store and block your squares as you work with this DIY blocking station … FREE tutorial!
5. Seafoam Beach Backpack by Gleeful Things: This pretty backpack is a Design Wars Challenge winner and perfect for toting your stuff to the beach … PAID pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!