Happy July! Welcome back again to Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Abacus Blanket by Felted Button: Another gorgeous paid crochet pattern from Susan!
2. Bindu Crochet Bikini by Morale Fiber: An extensive tutorial is included with this FREE crochet pattern!
3. Diana Purse by Divine Debris: A super cute and fun FREE crochet pattern!
4. Simple Joining Square Technique by Aurelia’s Little Room: A FREE step by step guide to her favorite joining method!
5. Design Your Own Crochet Summer Top by Yarn Over Pull Through: An amazing tutorial on how to make your own custom crochet top – FREE!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!