Hello my friends and welcome to Hookin’ on Hump Day! If you are new to the party, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Pineapple Tunic by Maz Kwok’s Designs – Lovely design! Size Large is FREE, and the rest of the sizes are available for purchase!
2. Crochet Dishcloths by Keep On Keeping On – Handy, fun, and a FREE crochet pattern is included!
3. Spring and Summer Triangle Shawl CAL by Crochet For You – This FREE CAL is wrapping up – and the result is lovely!
4. Lacy Gold Wrap Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs – A fun and sparkly FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
5. Pretty in Peach Pocket Dress by Pasta & Patchwork – Super cute dress in size 18 months – FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!