Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Celtic Heart Wall Art by Celtic Knot Crochet – Even though the knot looks complex it is actually simple to construct and rated for the confident beginner, it’s a PAID crochet pattern!
2. Chunky Bomber Cardigan with Pockets by For the Frills – The oversized fit and open stitches work together to create a comfy and modern crochet cardigan and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Sapphire Star Granny Square by Crochet Cloudberry – Inspired by beautiful 8 legged star brooches set in diamonds, there are step by step photos included in this FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Spring Blanket by Maria’s Blue Crayon – The crochet spring blanket is made up of granny squares and 8 different appliques – all so cute and a FREE CAL!
5. Naname Lap Throw by Tying An End – This cozy afghan is the perfect size for on the go – including chilly car rides – and is a FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook, as will Moogly!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Michelle Wohlers says
This is my first time receiving this. I love it. I just started crocheting again after many years. I’m using others patterns and not creating my own. Do you want pics of those or only “new” designs created by those of us that can do it?
Keep on hooking!