Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Dancing Snowflakes Beanie by Divine Debris – It’s never too late for snowflakes (just ask my weatherman!) with this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Teardrop Hanging Basket by Sweet Softies – This quick, easy crochet pattern is FREE and includes a video tutorial – and looks fab!
3. Crochet Rose Scarflette by Little Treasures – This lovely and feminine wearable art is a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Dainty Daisy Appliques by Be A Crafter – Jump into spring with this FREE crochet pattern – perfect for the mending trend!
5. The Shellie Everyday Shawl by Posh Pooch Designs – This simple and cozy FREE crochet shawl pattern includes video and photo tutorials!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!