Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Nordic Twist Gnome from Keep Calm and Crochet On – This adorable gnome is cute enough to keep up all season long … PAID crochet pattern!
2. The Ivy Hat from Maria’s Blue Crayon – A beautiful textured hat worked from the bottom-up … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Frosted Glass Cowl from Thoresby Cottage – This stylish cowl takes only one skein to make and the self striping yarn does all the work for you … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Interwoven sweater from Be a Crafter – This V-neck pullover looks so cozy and is finished off with a unique ribbon closure on the neck line. … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Temperance Rauncho from Stardust Gold Crochet – This has to be my new favorite go-to for going out, and if it isn’t too cold, it’s perfect. It’s great for wearing around the house too and will perfect for the office. … FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also love it if you’d follow me on one of my social media links below!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
INLINKZ SCRIPT HERE