Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Katuna Headband by Noowul Designs – This trendy design features clever construction and is a lovely FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Mouse by Malloo Knits – This adorable amigurumi mouse was inspired by a Greek children’s book – and is a fun FREE crochet pattern!
3. Popsicle Pom-Pom Hat by Grandma Duck Designs – Color, texture, and fun combine in this bright FREE crochet pattern!
4. Holly Sprig with Berries by DoraDoesUK – These cute sprigs can be made into festive pins for used to embellish items such as hats, scarves or even as table decorations, and are a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Santa Claus Kitchen Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity – This clever pattern looks cute and is practical too, with a built-in feature to keep it where you hang it – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!