Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Bobble Christmas Trees by Made With A Twist – These 3D crocheted pine trees can be made any size you wish… PAID crochet pattern!
2. Elan Blanket by Felted Button – A modern, crisp and happy design, with tons of texture and color… a PAID crochet pattern!
3. Argyle Beanie and Slouch by A Crocheted Simplicity – There are lots of options in both sizing and styling with this elegant hat… FREE crochet pattern!
4. Cozy Up Hat and Scarf Set by Maria’s Blue Crayon – This crochet hat and infinity scarf set are very easy to make with simple stitches and subtle textures… two FREE crochet patterns!
5. Wintertide Throw by Mama In A Stitch – A beautiful stitch sampler style blanket that works up quickly… a FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons below)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!