A huge thank you for all the all of the well wishes and entries for our 200th Hookin on Hump Day celebration!! Well, we have our winners … drumroll please … Congratulations to Tina M. on winning a Ten Pack of Paintbox yarn!! And be sure to stop by Moogly to see if you’re the big winner over there!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now onto the party 201! f you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Free Crochet Flamingo Pattern from Grace and Yarn – Fiona the Flamingo measures 15 inches tall and is ready to fly off your hook – a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Tropic Poncho by Loopingly Made – This beautiful layering garment is designed in a blend of cotton and acrylic fibers that make it just right for many seasons – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Rosewood Cardigan by All About Ami – This relaxed, long and slouchy cardigan pattern includes sizes Small to 5X – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. The Hedgehog Hedda by Yarnhild – A cute critter that’s available in English, German, and Norweigan – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Got Your Six by Dora Does – This textured crochet cardigan pattern includes directions for cropped and hip length sweaters in sizes XS to 3X – a PAID crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Tina M Pierantoni says
OMG! omg! I just saw that I won! I have been searching my e-mail but haven’t found anything. Did I miss it somehow? I’m so excited I can barely contain myself! TYTYTY! 😉
Kara Gunza says
Yay! So glad you saw this!! Check your email again and see if you can see an email from me. The email you entered with had a yahoo extension and I see from your comment here that you have a different one so I just resent you the email. If you don’t see it still, please email me at [email protected] and we will get it straightened out 🙂
Tina M Pierantoni says
Yes! I did! Thank You for your patience!
I still can’t believe it! I’m so Grateful! 😉