Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Greek Goddess Wrap Crochet Pattern from Caitlin’s Contagious Creations – A light wrap with a great texture … FREE crochet pattern with plenty of photos to guide you through!
2. Little Kooky Bird Amigurumi from Keep Calm and Crochet On UK – Adorable amigurumi bird pattern written in both U.S. and U.K. crochet terminology … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Nautical Filet Crochet Blanket from Cashmere Dandelions – A beautiful blanket with a nautical vibe … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Sweet Afternoon Doily from Lilia Craft Party – Accent you dining area with this lace doily … PAID crochet pattern with step by step written instructions and also full chart!
5. American Flag C2C Placemat & Napkin Ring from Nana’s Crafty Home – Perfect for the patriotic holidays or all Summer long … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!