Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Whats On My Hook from Linda’s Crafty Corner – Linda shares her progress for the Crochet Spring Garden Afghan Crochet Along … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
2. Vintage Derby Pattern from Morale Fiber – A cute and classy derby style hat that goes with anything … FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Heart Lines Shrug from Dora Does – A practical cocoon cardi that is fun and easy to make … FREE crochet pattern!
4. More Than A Market Bag from Stardust Gold – The perfect tote for a trip to the beach or the market … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
5. Simple Cardigan from Maria’s Blue Crayon – A cozy cardi with great texture and drape … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. Have a good rest of the week. Tina