Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Elf Coat Pattern from Morale Fiber – This elegant fantasy-inspired sweater coat is a FREE Tunisian crochet pattern – with lots of photos to help!
2. Desert Dreams Poncho Crochet Pattern from ReVe Design Co – This PAID crochet pattern is perfect for weekends, for the beach or for every day!
3. Rainbow Smiles by Dora Does – This top-down raglan sweater is made with simple stitches and features a chevron burst of rainbow color – and it’s a PAID crochet pattern!
4. Elise Poncho by Crochet Dreamz – An easy to wear FREE crochet pattern that’s full of texture and looks so fun!
5. Sephine Slouch Hat by Noowul Designs – This FREE hat pattern features lovely texture that really captures the eye and is quite elegant!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!