Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Wynn Slouch Hat from Noowul Designs – A stylish hat design with eye-catching wavy ridges … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Cross My Heart Baby Blanket from Nana’s Crafty Home – An easy repetitive blanket pattern that is sure to become a treasured keepsake … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Light Breeze Sweater from All About Ami – A cozy sweater with modern stripe design … FREE knit pattern!
4. Magnolia Granny Square from Kirsten Holloway Designs – A lovely afghan square with a lacy floral design … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Santa’s Helper Elf Hat With Ears from Make & Do Crew – Adorable holiday hat with sizes newborn to adult … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Leave a Reply