Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mountain Ridge Cardi from Be a Crafter – This versatile cardi can be worn so many ways … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Woven Cowl Free Crochet Pattern from Winding Road Crochet – This one skein project can be worked up in a weekend and features a beautiful woven design … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Rustic River Beanie from Rich Textures Crochet – This beanie has great texture and calls for a bulky weight yarn for a quick and cozy project … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern from Stitching Together – Crochet up this stylish ear warmer for everyone on your list … written pattern includes two different sizes and also includes a size chart for further customization … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Rustic Canyon Crochet Scarf from All About Ami – This colorful yarn makes for a great stashbuster project … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!