Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day, a link party for crochet and knitting as well as other fiber arts and crafts! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Block Rocking Poncho from Dora Does – This corner to corner poncho is such fun to work up and is great for all experience levels … FREE crochet pattern!
2. One Hour Easy Child’s Crochet Hat Pattern from Make & Do Crew – This slightly slouchy child’s hat pattern works up in about an hour and also includes adult sizes. … FREE crochet pattern!
3. So Long Summer Scarf Free Crochet Pattern from Nana’s Crafty Home – This textured scarf uses a simple and repetitive stitch pattern. Add some tassels on the ends for an extra bit of fun … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mini Amigurumi Pig from Grace and Yarn – Adorable amigurumi piggy pattern with lots of photos to guide you through … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Easy Crochet Cable Ear Warmer Free Pattern from The Unraveled Mitten – This ear warmer is super cozy to wear and fun to make. Its’s a great first crochet cable project too … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!