Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mollis Wrap Cardigan by Joy of Motion Crochet – Super easy & works up fast with just 2 skeins of yarn… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Itty Bitty Crochet Kitty by Thoresby Cottage – This cute pattern works up very quickly (great for beginners!) and would make the sweetest gift for any cat lover… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Midnight Madness Poncho by Nana’s Crafty Home – This pattern is so easy, and the end result is a lacy, open poncho with wonderful drape… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mandala Madness Blanket by Frau Tschi-Tschi – This blanket is gorgeous, and part of a FREE crochet along! Just click where it says “Hier” (aka “Here”) to go to the pattern!
5. Guernsey Beanie by Daisy Stitch Co – A fun beanie with lots of texture and messy bun option… and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!