Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Misty Morning Triangle Scarf Shawlette from Nana’s Crafty Home – This shawlette incorporates bobbles and pom poms for a fun textured effect … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Diamond Lattice Crochet Kimono Pattern from Salty Pearl Crochet – A light and airy kimono from dress and casual … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Cloud Nine Blanket from Left in Knots – Make this handmade keepsake for someone special … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mini Tassel Plant Pot Rim Cover from Winding Road Crochet – Add some fun and color to your greenery with the mini tassel rim cover … FREE crochet pattern and tutorial!
5. How to Add a Liner to a Crochet (or Knit) Bag from Blackstone Designs – Learn how to add a fabric liner to your handmade bag with this FREE tutorial … there is even a no-sew option!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!