Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day where we showcase what is what is trending in knit and crochet! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Star-Spangled Ponchette by Crochetpreneur – a PAID asymmetrical crochet pattern that you are going to love to make and, even more so, love to wear!
2. Delicate Kimono by Be a Crafter – lacy flowy outerwear inspired by a beautiful seaside theme, and size M/L is FREE (up to 4X available for purchase)!
3. Pineapple of My Eye Baby Blanket by Nana’s Crafty Home – a beautiful FREE baby blanket pattern with a video tutorial included!
4. Free Range Corner to Corner Crochet Kimono by Make & Do Crew – a few basic rectangles come together to form this lovely FREE crochet pattern!
5. Avocado Friend by Left Handed Crocheter – avocados are a super food – and they are super cute and super cuddly in this FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
Jana Hunter says
I tried to get the Kimono pattern, but there is a bunch of suspicious stuff on the site. She says to make the first 8 rows of the “Delicate Top” but when I click on the link, my browser won’t open it because it can’t be verified. Before this I clicked on an option for PDF and got a Windows warning about a pornographic site that I couldn’t get rid of! I had to restart my computer. You may want to have this designer check her web page. It’s really pretty, and I’d love to make it, but I’m afraid to go to her site again!