Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Alchemy Cardigan Crochet Along from Make & Do Crew – So warm and stylish with this coxy cardi … sizes Small to 4X. Part 1 of a FREE pattern and crochet along!
2. Joyful Josie Shawl from Wilma Westenberg – Show off that beautiful yarn in your stash with this pretty shawl … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Waffle Stitch Throw Pillow from Left in Knots – Refresh your decor with this fun waffle stitch pillow … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
4. Crochet Cord Bracelet with Adjustable Closure from All About Ami – Fun to make and wear … FREE crochet pattern with lots of photos to guide you through!
5. Cool Stripes Bag from A Crocheted Simplicity – Stitch up this bag in your favorite colors … FREE crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!