Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: C2C Moss Stitch Tutorial from The Cookie Snob – A step by step photo tutorial on the beautiful moss stitch … FREE crochet pattern and tutorial!
2. Granite Poncho from All About Ami – Stylish and cozy poncho patter with photos to guide you through … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Lucky Star Pot Holder from Lilia Craft Party – This lucky star potholder has such a cool design … PAID crochet pattern!
4. Free Crochet Unicorn Pattern from the Friendly Red Fox – Stitch up this sweet unicorn to make someone’s day … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Honeycombs Summer Easy Scarf Knitting Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – Beautiful knit scarf and it’s a FREE knit pattern too!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!