Thank you so much to all of you who stopped by, linked up, and entered to win at our 100th Hookin on Hump Day celebration! I know you are all anxious to know who won the awesome Yarn Lovers Prize Pack so I won’t keep you in suspense …
If you are new here, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK!! All Caught Up by Linda’s Crafty Corner: A collection of gorgeous squares she’s made as part of the Moogly Afghan CAL – with links to the FREE crochet patterns!
2. Mandala Top Pattern by Morale Fiber: An absolutely gorgeous PAID crochet pattern!
3. 5 Ways to Wear a Crescent Shawl by Knot Theorist: A collection of great ways to show off one of the hottest shapes in shawls! Includes a link to the gorgeous PAID crochet pattern!
4. Coraline in the Wine Country Shawl and Wrap by Simply Collectible: A lovely and versatile piece with a video tutorial – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Dragonfly Baby Blanket by Charmed by Ewe: Colorful and fun PAID crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!