Happy hump day my friends! Welcome back for for some awesome fiber arts fun! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, lets have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Stella Slouch Hat, by The Hooked Haberdasher: Absolutely gorgeous crochet, and the pattern is available for purchase!
2. X’s and O’s Valentine’s Dishcloth, by Five Little Monsters: Super cute, scrubby, and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Classic Winter Beanie, by The Purple Poncho: A classic look – with a special reflective pop! FREE crochet pattern!
4. Hugs & Kisses Cowl, by Pattern Paradise: Learn a new stitch while making this FREE crochet pattern!
5. Star Stitch Fingerless Gloves, by Charmed By Ewe: Lovely crochet mitts, and the pattern is available for purchase!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!