We’ve got some amazing picks for you this week! And let me tell you there were so many gorgeous projects linked up last round. I can’t wait to see what you all have been working on. If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more. Before we begin, lets have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Basket Weave Cowl Pattern by Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae: A lovely but not too hard knitting pattern! Lovely texture! Available for purchase.
2. Criss Cross Head Wrap by Craft Chic: A great FREE crochet pattern with a photo tutorial!
3. Coraline in San Francisco Cowl Wrap by Simply Collectible Crochet: You can style this FREE crochet pattern 8 different ways!
4. Sunset Scarf by ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs: Rich and warm and a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Cathedral Convertible Cowl by Cre8tion Crochet: And you can wear this FREE crochet pattern 6 different ways!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!