Welcome back for a fresh new round of Hookin on Hump Day party with my lovely cohost, Tamara from Moogly! Grab a cup of tea and take some time to look arounds at all the creative fiber arts projects! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the scoop … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and more.
Before we begin, lets have a look at the top links from the last round …
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
#1 – MOST CLICKED: Crochet Shawl Cir-Collar Vest by Maz Kwok’s Designs: So stylish and trendy and a FREE crochet pattern too!
#2 – Colorful Coffee Cozies by 4 You With Love: So bright and cheery and a FREE knit pattern too!
#3 – Crochet Monster Hat by Domestic Evolution: A super fun hat your kids will LOVE. Links to FREE crochet patterns to make your own!
#4 – Basic Newsboy Hat by Craft Chic: The perfect accessory for these chilly Autumn days! FREE crochet pattern too!
#5 – Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket by 5 Little Monsters: Great handmade gift idea and a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!