We have quite a celebration today, my friends! Tamara and I are sooo excited to be celebrating our 200th round of Hookin’ on Hump Day!! So of course we wanted to do something extra special … like give away some of our favorite yarn!!
But before we get to the giveaways, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round.
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Diamond Clusters Crochet Cardigan from One Dog Woof – A modern cardigan that’s sure to become a favorite, available in sizes XS to 3XL … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Perceptions from Dora Does – This triangle scarf is great for showing off that yarn you’ve been saving … it’s beginner friendly to! FREE crochet pattern!
3. Prism Pillow Crochet Pattern from Felted Button – This pillow design is so much fun and a great way to add a pop of color to your decor … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Around the Bend Throw from Rich Textures Crochet – Self striping yarn makes this throw easy yet stunning … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Red Truck Pumpkin Harvest C2C Pillow from Nana’s Crafty Home – This pillow screams Autumn fun … FREE crochet pattern with lots of pictures to guide you through!
Congratulations and don’t forget to show off your I’ve Been Featured button.
I can’t wait to see what everyone is going to link up this week!! After you have entered the giveaway, be sure to scroll all the way down to link up your latest project.
Giveaway Time … Let’s celebrate!
We know we wouldn’t be celebrating our 200th round without YOU so we wanted to plan something extra-special. And what do our readers love best? …. YARN!! The lovely folks over at LoveCrafts are so generously giving a lucky winner a Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran 10 Ball Color Pack in the winner’s choice of color palette (must be in stock). And once you enter here, make sure to head over to Moogly for a chance to win even more yarn!
Paintbox yarns are all about color, with a huge palette to choose from. It’s affordable, durable, and easy care … what more could you ask for?! LoveCrafts also has a fantastic range of free patterns to get you inspired. Ready to enter to win a pack?
This giveaway will run now through 11:59 pm EST on October 13, 2019 and winner will be announced on the next Hookin’ on Hump Day on October 15, 2019. This giveaway is open worldwide. You can be entered to win by simply providing your email address in the first option in the Rafflecopter form so I can contact you if you win. For additional entries you can enter through the social media options included as well. Good luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
LInk up your projects!!
You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet, knitting, or fiber arts project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Denise Sullivan says
What a great adventure it’s been to visit on hooking on jump day! Congrats on the #200th and who doesn’t love yarn look at all those gorgeous colors thanks for a great giveaway!
Carol B says
Congratulations on the 200th HOHD!!