Happy October, my friends!! Welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Dwell Chunky Crochet Sweater from Make & Do Crew – This chunky sweater is a cozy must-have for Fall!! This FREE crochet pattern includes sizes Small through 3XL and also has a helpful video tutorial!
2. Timeless Boho Beanie from The Purple Poncho – This trendy hat is made with a traditional granny stitch … FREE crochet Pattern!
3. The Friendly Molly from The Friendly Fox – Little ones will love to cuddle with this sweet friend … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Christmas Tree from Maria’s Blue Crayon – Beautiful and festive Christmas Tree square … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Two-Tone Scarf Wrap from All About Ami – Wrap yourself in style with this FREE crochet pattern and video!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!