Hello my friends and welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Flower Wheel Doily Pattern by Crochet For You – Lovely and springy and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Produce Bag Roundup by The Cookie Snob – What’s better than a free crochet pattern? A whole bag full of FREE crochet patterns!
3. Relaxed Boho Vest by Made for YOU by Fi – Perfect for beach days and festivals, get that summer boho feel with this PAID crochet pattern!
4. Greenery Wrap by Left in Knots – A light and lacy FREE crochet pattern – just keep scrolling, it’s on the page further down!
5. Flaming Lisbeth (Summer Shawl Tutorial) by Atelier Marie-Lucienne – A fantastic photo tutorial for this gorgeous FREE crochet pattern (edging coming soon)!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!