Happy May!! Welcome back to another round of Hookin on Hump Day! If you are new here, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet 3D Flower Bouquet Pattern from Crochet For You – Beautiful blooms that are always in season … FREE crochet pattern!!
2. Mud Cloth Crochet Pillow Pattern from Make & Do Crew – A mud-cloth-inspired design to add some modern flare to your decor … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Baby Bean Baby Blanket from Left in Knots – Adorably textured baby blanket … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
4. Shark Bag from The Cookie Snob – Perfect for summer! Fun shark bag pattern in child and adult sizes … FREE crochet patterns!
5. Women’s Gladiator Sandals from Crochet Dreamz – A stylish sandal pattern for US Sizes 5 through 12 with instructions for both an indoor and outdoor version … PAID crochet pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!