Welcome back!! We have some great features for you tonight! If you are new to Hookin on Hump Day, let me give you the low down … the party is hosted both here at Petals to Picots and at Moogly — the links will show up on both sites for double the exposure!! And we both promote the featured projects on our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and other social media outlets. Before we begin, let’s have a look at the top links from the last round …
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Messy Bun Hat from The Purple Poncho – This hat is so cute and perfect for pulling your hair through the top to make a bun or a ponytail. Made with chunky weight yarn and works up super quick! FREE crochet pattern!
2. How to Crochet Boots With Flip Flops from Make & Do Crew – Crochet boots with flip flops as soles … genius!! FREE crochet pattern plus video tutorials!
3. Aveline Scarf from A Crocheted Simplicity – A stylish and reversible scarf that only uses one-skein … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Aztec Print Double Pom Toddler Hat from Left in Knots – Absolutely adorable toddler hat … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
5. Fairy Tale Gloves from The Blue Elephants – These stylish and cozy convertible gloves are perfect for winter! FREE knit pattern!
Congratulations!! Feel free to grab your I’ve Been Featured button and show off. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will Moogly! Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!